Sure you’re nice – most people are. So what?
This quality is one that reflects your feeling that you’re a man worth knowing and you deserve women’s attention. But do you really believe
that women pay attention to what you think you deserve?
Being nice is not enough. Okay, fine, you’re nice,but you also need to be interesting.
Unfortunately, “nice guy” equates to wimp/dweeb in too many people’s minds.
Believe me: you don’t have to be a jerk to attract women!
As a matter of fact, women did not like jerks or aggressive men. They are attracted by challenging, interesting guys. That’s all. You can be interesting, challenging and still a nice man. Be yourself but keep in mind these significant things that can make the difference between a
regular nice guy and a successful one:
1. Women LOVE a man who is a CHALLENGE… the quickest and easiest way I’ve ever heard to let a woman know that YOU are the guy she should be pursuing is to let women know you are successful with women. Be a nice guy, but one that is desirable.
2. The MOST EFFECTIVE way to approach a woman and spark her attraction for you is giving her a COMPLIMENT on her looks. This can be suicidal if done wrong… but just find something at her what you really think is special, different about her. You give attention, and you will get attention in return!
3. Not being aggressive doesn’t mean that you have to wait for madam perfection to drop into your lap (which you as a “nice guy” deserve by
definition, of course). You have to take some initiative. BE SELF-CONFIDENT (but not really cocky) and show some honest interest in something about a woman.
4. The best selling genre of books in the world is romance novels… because women LOVE romance. So don’t talk about sport for God seek! If you are not the type of man that reads poetry or is able to talk about moon or about the smell of burned tree leafs, don’t do it. You’ll look
unnatural. But taking your date in a romantic place, offering her a nice flower, enjoying some good music or even touching her hand in a
delicate way is very romantic.
5. And don’t talk only about you. You want her to listen to you? Then first listen carefully to her when she needs to be heard. The most effective way to be interesting is asking questions and…listens. Only try and you’ll see.
Keep in mind that often (not always, but very often) when a woman tells you about a problem she’s having, she’s not looking to you for the
solution. What? That doesn’t make sense? What she’s often looking for is comfort and reassurance and knowing that YOU’RE THERE.
6. One of the most important things in dating is to approach women that are interested in dating and women that seem to be interested in you. Don’t try to sell candies to someone that is looking for peanuts and don’t waste your time with women that are still affected by their ex long term relationships. You don’t want to be just a shoulder to cry?
You only live once, so live your life well!
What hiring a photo booth entails may still be quite unknown to some people, as the concept is a relatively new phenomenon. Photo booth rental has been available for a long time but has only started becoming popular in the last 2 – 3 years.
There are a variety of photo booths available, and there are also numerous rental packages, which can be tailored specifically to meet your needs. Essentially, hiring a photo booth means that you and your guests will have access to a fantastic photo booth, which provides extra entertainment as well as capturing fun memories. And one of the best things about photo booths is that they are ideal for a wide range of events.
Photo booths are a perfect extra to have on your wedding day for a variety of reasons.
Firstly, the photos taken can act as your guest book, or complement a written guest book. With so many people at your wedding having some fun photos to go alongside a handwritten note is a lovely keepsake.
Photo booths can also act as extra entertainment for your guests. The bride and groom are always busy talking to a variety of people, and sometimes guests can get bored of drinking tea in between dancing and chatting. With a photo booth you can ensure they are entertained throughout, taking fun photos and having a laugh with friends.
An example of some photos from a photo booth that immediately prints the images
2) Birthday Parties
Photobooth hire is also ideal for birthday parties because they are suitable entertainment for every age! Whether you’re celebrating at a children’s fancy dress party, or at Grandma’s 90th, photo booths are perfect for all the family.
You may also want to pop a prop/fancy dress box just outside the photo booth for even more silly and entertaining photographs. Everybody loves sticking on a moustache or wearing a silly tutu and the best thing is that you’ll have these fun memories to keep for life!
3) Proms and Balls
With the girls in sparkling dresses and the boys looking dashing in suits, everybody wants to remember their school leaver’s prom or their university ball, and photo booths are a great way to do so. As an organiser you want to ensure that the attendees have a night they can remember, and what better way than hiring a photo booth so they can take away snapshots of their evening?
Although there is usually a professional photographer in attendance at these occasions as well, there are no limits on the photographs you can take in a photo booth, and because they are extremely reasonably priced, it is an easy way to ensure added value to the event.
A compilation of some fun photos from a photo booth
4) Corporate Events
Whether you’re holding a corporate event to promote your business or to get together with potential colleagues, photo booths can ease the awkwardness of meeting new people.
You may choose to hire a photo booth with an attendee, however, there are also many electronic photo booths which are simple and easy to work and sometimes make people feel more comfortable having fun. They are great entertainment for everyone and will provide another topic for conversation throughout the evening.
5) Charity Events
Photo booth rental packages can be tailored to exactly what you need, so if you only want them for an hour of your event, or the entire night, you can get just what you want.
Charity events particularly benefit from hiring photo booths if they are looking for photos to promote their charity or for a newsletter. After all, what better way to tell people about the charity than through photos of people enjoying themselves and having a laugh?
With so many advantages, it’s easy to see why photo booths are a great choice, whatever the event! With so much potential for fun, why not hire a photo booth for your event today?
Article by Natalie Moody
Let’s assume for a minute that you have met a great girl and that you want more than a one-night-stand. You want to have a good time with her because you want to develop a long-term relationship.
I believe that there isn’t a perfect general place for all first dates, just the perfect place for you and your future date. One where you have been with your ex date and it was great, could be a wrong choice for your date with another girl.
Make sure your first date will be a success choosing the right place. There are some rules and criteria that will help you to make the best decision:
1. For your very first meeting it is suggested that you only make it brief but fun, inexpensive and relaxing.
2. Chose the place for the first date according your date’s age and lifestyle. Maybe you don’t know too much about the women you are going to ask for a date, but you can make a clue about her, looking to how she is dressing and watching the type of people she is hanging around.
3. Particularly on a first date, you may wish to leave early, or so may they. An exit plan for both guys and girls is always useful.
4. Dates that will make you interact with the other person and share both your interests will not only teach you more about them, but also show how compatible you actually are. Sporting events, concerts and picnics are great places for first dates. You can talk, and being outside, everything feels less claustrophobic. It’s easy and relaxed and clothing usually isn’t a problem
5. It makes a difference if you can find something that she will remember for a long time. If in your area is an event like circus, carnival, festival, don’t miss it and you two will have more fun than at a coffee place that’s for sure.
There wouldn’t be any pressure; you’ll only have to enjoy the company.
6. If you are dating late in the evening make sure that you walk in places where your date is feeling safe. Don’t forget that she does not know you very well and being alone with you in a place that is not public can make her feel insecure. It is normal!
By being unique and creative, you’ll stand out among the other guys she’s dated and she will want to be with you again.