Posts Tagged ‘romanian brides’
So many men have asked me to share some secrets on how to attract a Romanian woman.
A long term relationship with a Romanian woman is a very rewarding experience (if you’re with the right person) and will lead you to a level of satisfaction like you have never experienced before.
When selecting a Romanian woman for an LTR you should keep one thing in mind – BE PICKY!!! Settle for nothing less than the best.
The reality is that the hardest thing with Romanian women is to attract them and get them to trust you. So, there is no reason to spend time with women who aren’t right for you.
There are some little tricks you have to know that will help you score like crazy.
1. Romanian women like to carry on an intelligent conversation with a man. Many find an interesting man sexy. You can show intelligence by being a good listener. Ask about her interests, her work, her hobbies, and pay attention to the details. This makes for good conversation.
2. Keeping promises is also important. If you say you are going to call, do so. If you say you are going to show up (even at an online date) at a certain time, do so. Don’t make idle promises that you have no intention of keeping.
3. Send romantic SMS messages that are evocative. When said with the right mix of emotion and adoration, they are powerful enough to melt the stoniest of hearts. Also sending SMS will help you two to keep in touch and develop your relationship faster.
4. Also adding humor and flirting into the conversation can really spice things up. Women always remember someone who makes them laugh.
5. The most important thing in attracting a good Romanian lady is authenticity. You will attract compatible people when you show them who you really are. You don’t want a woman to be attracted to someone you are not! Lying in the beginning only complicates things down the line. Be completely honest from the start and if she likes you, you’re in good shape. If she doesn’t like you, you didn’t find yet the right person.
But don’t give up on finding the woman you want, there is some woman out there for every guy. And when you’ll find the right one for you all your mates will become invidious.
Let’s suppose that you are meeting someone online and that person seem to be the mach of your life, but is living far away from you. Does it worth to spend your time to a long distance relationship with this person? But, what if this person is realy your soulmate?
You may be surprised how much a relationship can grow if you work at it. If you know and aply some simple rules, your relationship can turn out to be one of the most successful and happy relationships that ever existed.
Distance, combined with telephone calls and writing, electronically or through snail-mail, can foster an enviable intimacy which results from learning about another’s qualities, values, ways of thinking, sensitivities, dreams, and aspirations. This type of intimacy can make your coming together much more special.
As if relationships weren’t complicated enough, having them across a long distance is extremely challenging. Just read the following ruls and try to keep in mind and aply:
1.The quality of the relationship is more likely to increase if both people develop the ability to share feelings openly with each other. Do not feel afraid to tell your partner what you really need and want from him or her, he or she deserves to know the truth and judge whether they can give it to you.
2. Make the relationship a high priority. Avoid canceling reunions or putting off a phone call.
3. Start to keep in touch daily. If large phone bills are a concern, send e-mail, letters, cards and even faxes. And when you do make contact, don’t just stick to love talk, but keep each other informed on the day-to-day aspects of your lives. This way you each stay aware of how the other is thinking, feeling and developing. Late-night talks and thoughtful letters can convey a lot of what is most important in the long-term: your goals, values and dreams.
4. Be prepared to be flexible. Tell your partner of how much you think about and love him or her will score high points, making them miss you more with the constant urge to see you. But don’t be posesive. Being paranoid and accusing will only grow doubts, insecurity and tension between you and none of those will help the relationship develope successfully.
If your partner truly wants to be with you, then they would not want to wait forever to have you next to her or him. As long as you both trust each other, inform one another of your personal lives, keep in touch, your relationship can turn out into a happy normal relationship.
Ultimately, a normal relationship is the goal, doesn’t it.
It’s no surprise that both genders rely on lying to some extent. They just do it differently and sometimes for different reasons.
All humans, especially women say they want their partner to be honest. Is this the truth? Can you keep a relationship up and running if you are telling the truth all the time?
Imagine that you just have brought your girlfriend at your home, to spend the night together for the first time. You have made a great effort to arrange and clean your home and especially the bedroom. You are proud about this and ask your partner what she believes about your home.
She responds “It is a little old fashioned… and something smells bad in here”. Ups! Ok.
You two pass through this awkward moment, then you start kissing each other, but you make a joke about… the size of your penis, and instead to hear the most used reply: “hey, relax, size really doesn’t matter”, she tells you that her ex was quite huge.
Ups… Not again.
If she were to say just two little lies everything could be great, but now…
The truth is, telling a few lies can be one of the best ways to keep your relationship healthy.
So if you want to keep her happy and keep getting laid, you’re going to have to learn how to lie – and lie convincingly. The trick is figuring out what she wants to hear.
1. Never mention your sexual past… especially if it was a good one. If your girlfriend asks you what it was like or how good your ex was, you can tell a lie if you have to. Say it wasn’t all that good. Don’t ever mention her. Even if what you’re saying is uncomplimentary, it will still have a negative effect. You bringing her up hints that she’s still on your mind.
2. When it comes about how she looks, if you picked her to be your partner, you have to make her feel that she is a WOMAN. Every woman has something beautiful, something sexy and attractive, and if you make her know that you find her attractive she will be more confident, wilder and more passionate. But when she asks you about something you don’t really like at her look, never but never tell her your true opinion. Just say that it is OK and pass over the moment. If you are telling her that you don’t like something at her, she will feel frustrated and become more inhibited.
3. Everybody knows that women have more sensibility than men. So pay attention to her sensibility and don’t make bad jokes about other people (especially her family) or let her know when you are up to take the cat and throw it out through the window. She will find you insensitive and you will lose points. Use your common sense and try not to hurt your woman’s feelings even if you have to say a little lie from time to time.
Overall, lying is a bad thing to do. But when it comes to women, you really have no choice.
The little white lies don’t hurt anyone and are only meant as reassurance every now and then
It’s therefore okay to tell a person what they want to hear.