Archive for the ‘Online Dating – Woman’ Category
Women in search for a knight in shining armor in real life dating should not lower her standards while searching
She should keep her dream of having a prince charming to the rescue. But having big dreams does not mean being too selective.
Women should be selective but they should not limit their options exactly to their ideal man. Limiting your options
will decrease the possibility of having a good catch.
Create an interesting profile. This is one way to attract your prince charming. The content of your profile should be
honest and true if you are looking for someone who’ll be you’re partner for a long and intimate relationship.
Thus, put something on your profile that can make a good first impression. This impression should also last a
lifetime. Keep in mind to upload a photo with your most attractive smile.
Avoid overly sexual photos – upload sexy photos, but limit it to PG13 viewing.
Let’s include your safety. Make sure your common sense is working well. Do not give your personal home address to your online date. If you plan to meet up somewhere, have someone to accompany you or know about your plans.
If uneasiness is felt while being with your date, you have the right to stop and cut all contact off between the both
of you. It is better to be safe than sorry.
Online dating is a rapidly growing activity. Better hurry and carry on these tips to start your wonderful search for
The odds of finding your “soul-mate” online are a lot better than you may think. It doesn’t happen for everyone, of course, but it can happen for you. The world of internet or online dating has exploded over the last few years.
As our lives become busier and busier we need to make better use of our time and energy in our search for the one man who will make our lives complete.
The old saying, “You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find a princess” is no longer true. Why kiss frogs when you can read hundreds of profiles and look at the pictures that go with them for a small monthly fee? That saves time and money…not to mention lip burn.
These are a few good reasons to consider online dating:
(1) There is a wide range of men to choose from. You aren’t limited to the men in your social circle or work environment.
(2) You have the opportunity to get to know a lot about a man before you ever contact him for the first time. You will know his age, marital status, what city he lives in, whether he has children, his height/weight and his likes and dislikes all from his profile. You’ll even see a picture of him.
(3) You have a better chance to present yourself in a favorable way. This is especially useful for those of us who are shy. We have time to think about how we want to say things about ourselves and can avoid being tongue tied. Even those who are more extroverted can take time to reflect on who they really are before writing their online profile.
(4) Online dating is certainly a time saver. You can meet so many more men in a lot less time than you ever could out in the real world.
In the past, i.e. the 1990’s, online dating was a brand new idea. Unlike today, most people did not own PC’s or even have access to the internet. Times have changed. Online dating is not only IN the mainstream, it IS the mainstream.
There are many reasons for the phenomenal growth of online dating sites and the number of people, men and women of all ages, races and religions who use them as their primary source for meeting people and looking for “the one”.
If you don’t believe me, just ask your friends in the “real” world. If they are honest, most of them will tell you they have or are using an online dating service.
Here are three good reasons why thousands of people sign up for dating services everyday:
(1) You can be anonymous. You will never be required to give your real name, address, email address, phone number or place of employment to another online user. You, of course, may do so but only at your own discretion and only when you feel completely safe. You are not required to post a picture of yourself. Posting a picture, however, will get more responses to your profile. So you can surf through the other members on the dating site you have joined with complete anonymity.
(2) You have so many more choices online that you do in your brick and mortar world. Before the world of online dating came of age, the choice of friends and even of lifetime partners was limited to those we came in contact with through college or work. No more…the world is your oyster. You can go through hundreds…even thousands of profiles to find the right man for you.
(3) The “safety factor” is the biggest reason of all. An online dating service will never reveal your personal information. You get to choose who has that information and when they have it.