Archive for the ‘Dating’ Category
Sure you’re nice – most people are. So what?
This quality is one that reflects your feeling that you’re a man worth knowing and you deserve women’s attention. But do you really believe
that women pay attention to what you think you deserve?
Being nice is not enough. Okay, fine, you’re nice,but you also need to be interesting.
Unfortunately, “nice guy” equates to wimp/dweeb in too many people’s minds.
Believe me: you don’t have to be a jerk to attract women!
As a matter of fact, women did not like jerks or aggressive men. They are attracted by challenging, interesting guys. That’s all. You can be interesting, challenging and still a nice man. Be yourself but keep in mind these significant things that can make the difference between a
regular nice guy and a successful one:
1. Women LOVE a man who is a CHALLENGE… the quickest and easiest way I’ve ever heard to let a woman know that YOU are the guy she should be pursuing is to let women know you are successful with women. Be a nice guy, but one that is desirable.
2. The MOST EFFECTIVE way to approach a woman and spark her attraction for you is giving her a COMPLIMENT on her looks. This can be suicidal if done wrong… but just find something at her what you really think is special, different about her. You give attention, and you will get attention in return!
3. Not being aggressive doesn’t mean that you have to wait for madam perfection to drop into your lap (which you as a “nice guy” deserve by
definition, of course). You have to take some initiative. BE SELF-CONFIDENT (but not really cocky) and show some honest interest in something about a woman.
4. The best selling genre of books in the world is romance novels… because women LOVE romance. So don’t talk about sport for God seek! If you are not the type of man that reads poetry or is able to talk about moon or about the smell of burned tree leafs, don’t do it. You’ll look
unnatural. But taking your date in a romantic place, offering her a nice flower, enjoying some good music or even touching her hand in a
delicate way is very romantic.
5. And don’t talk only about you. You want her to listen to you? Then first listen carefully to her when she needs to be heard. The most effective way to be interesting is asking questions and…listens. Only try and you’ll see.
Keep in mind that often (not always, but very often) when a woman tells you about a problem she’s having, she’s not looking to you for the
solution. What? That doesn’t make sense? What she’s often looking for is comfort and reassurance and knowing that YOU’RE THERE.
6. One of the most important things in dating is to approach women that are interested in dating and women that seem to be interested in you. Don’t try to sell candies to someone that is looking for peanuts and don’t waste your time with women that are still affected by their ex long term relationships. You don’t want to be just a shoulder to cry?
You only live once, so live your life well!
Let’s assume for a minute that you have met a great girl and that you want more than a one-night-stand. You want to have a good time with her because you want to develop a long-term relationship.
I believe that there isn’t a perfect general place for all first dates, just the perfect place for you and your future date. One where you have been with your ex date and it was great, could be a wrong choice for your date with another girl.
Make sure your first date will be a success choosing the right place. There are some rules and criteria that will help you to make the best decision:
1. For your very first meeting it is suggested that you only make it brief but fun, inexpensive and relaxing.
2. Chose the place for the first date according your date’s age and lifestyle. Maybe you don’t know too much about the women you are going to ask for a date, but you can make a clue about her, looking to how she is dressing and watching the type of people she is hanging around.
3. Particularly on a first date, you may wish to leave early, or so may they. An exit plan for both guys and girls is always useful.
4. Dates that will make you interact with the other person and share both your interests will not only teach you more about them, but also show how compatible you actually are. Sporting events, concerts and picnics are great places for first dates. You can talk, and being outside, everything feels less claustrophobic. It’s easy and relaxed and clothing usually isn’t a problem
5. It makes a difference if you can find something that she will remember for a long time. If in your area is an event like circus, carnival, festival, don’t miss it and you two will have more fun than at a coffee place that’s for sure.
There wouldn’t be any pressure; you’ll only have to enjoy the company.
6. If you are dating late in the evening make sure that you walk in places where your date is feeling safe. Don’t forget that she does not know you very well and being alone with you in a place that is not public can make her feel insecure. It is normal!
By being unique and creative, you’ll stand out among the other guys she’s dated and she will want to be with you again.
Are you tired of not getting any dates? The club and bar scene has dried up and isn’t the best place to meet women. People have the tendency to lie and drink too much in clubs. Make no mistake about it, right now online dating is where the dating world is. Meeting dates online have a lot of benefits.
• It’s easy practice, even if you are shy
• Instead of being judged by your looks, you will judged by your profile and personality
• If you meet someone who is annoying, you can just log off
• You can check up to 200 profiles in a half hour, all possibilities
• It’s a lot easier to get to know people when you can’t see them
Don’t worry, the online dating scene isn’t just for losers and middle aged men anymore. In fact, recent reports have shown that the major dating sites are approximately 60-70% women.
So is it possible to meet an attractive mate online? Absolutely but you have to follow the right steps or you will just end up wasting your money on web. Here are some tips to land yourself a date tonight.
1. Pick the right website – To pay for a site or not? There are a lot of great free websites out there like Plenty Of Fish and Just Say Hi. The fact of the matter is, most pay websites will usually yield better results though.
2. Write an effective personal ad – No matter how you look, how old you are, or how much hair you have, THE most important part of online dating is your personal ad. If you can make a profile that is attractive you will have no problems meeting new people in no time. An effective profile will multiply the response you get. Keep it light and funny. Don’t be negative or mention how desperate you are.
3. Give compliments sparingly – One thing that will turn people off quicker than anything else is if they feel that you are not being honest with them. If you give too many compliments, too quickly people will think that you have an ulterior motive. Don’t make that mistake!
4. Don’t rush to meet up – The great part about meeting people online is that you have the opportunity to get to know them before you meet them. The reality is that this is a dangerous world and while it isn’t likely that you will meeting a psycho, it is always a possibility. Take your time and get to know you new love interest before you met them, it will also make you look less desperate.
5. Don’t Send too many messages – If you send too many messages too soon you will come off as needy. No one wants someone who is too needy. When chatting online, you have the opportunity to take your time and think out your messages.
Good luck with all your new dates. Have fun with it.