Archive for October, 2010
o break up a relationship is a harder decision when we talk about a long term one.
In most cases when woman is no longer interested in a relationship she doesn’t want to be the one to end it. But even when she is already made the decision to break it up, she will take some time to give you some signs to prepare you, before she tells you.
If you feel that something is going wrong it is time to take a closer look at your relationship. Here are seven warning signs she is no longer interested:
1. This is probably the most classic subtle signal of all: her life become too hectic. She hasn’t picked up the phone for a few days and when she does, she is busy and pretending that she doesn’t have time to met you. This isn’t necessarily a sign that it is over, but if you are used to meet her frequently then there is something wrong.
2. Eventually, when she decided to spend some time with you she keeps looking around to find something to do or someone else to talk to. However, when a woman is interested, she puts in the effort by giving you her full attention.
3. She’s secretive and no longer wants to tell you where she has been or who was on the phone.
4. Don’t forget that women love to talk. If she doesn’t ask you questions and shows no interest in what you have to say and when you ask her questions she limits her answers to “yes” and “no” she has a problem. Can it be the relationship with you?
5. Is she causing arguments over stupid little things? If nothing you do or say isn’t right anymore and all that goes wrong is your fault you can start to worry.
6. She refuses the presents you make. Women love to get presents, so if she turns yours down, she can feel guilty because she is thinking to break up with you, especially if you know she was about to buy that thing for herself.
7. She talks about divorce or break up of other people relationship, as a positive thing. Maybe a friend of her just has braked up with her boyfriend and now she is doing much better.
In the game of romance, few things are black and white. Most of the points above are assumptions based on commonly used techniques. There is room for interpretations and misunderstandings but all this can make you wonder if everything is ok and discuss the problems you might have.
Free dating services can be found almost everywhere. Because there are quite a number of them, it is important that we discuss each kind. In this way, we will know which ones would work for us and which ones won’t.
So what are the kinds of free dating services available? One of these is the online free dating service. The mechanics is relatively simple. You go to the website, fill out a registration form, and you’re set to go! Once you become a member, you are then allowed to create your profile. Remember to keep it truthful without revealing too much. You may also upload some pictures. Your profile then becomes part of a database that is accessible to all members of the website, just as you have access to their profiles too.
You may then be assigned a mailbox, where you can create emails and send them out to those whom you may be interested with. Here you may also receive emails from other members as well. You may choose to exchange emails and agree to meet in person.
These websites are practically safe because you don’t need to disclose your credit card number, as there is nothing for you to pay. But it is important that you choose a secured web host. There are still some personal details that you need to disclose, which may be hacked.
Another kind of free dating service is through phone. The process is similar to online dating services, except that the mobile phone is used this time. For this kind of service, clients can send messages to each other without actually knowing each other’s number. Mobile phone companies sometimes provide this service. However, it is more likely for you to pay as you send a message. In other words, the service is not absolutely free. Standard rates will still apply with respect to the text messages sent.
There is also the modern concept of speed dating. In this scheme, the same number of men and women are gathered in a place, giving them the same number of minutes or seconds to talk to each person of the opposite sex. After this, everyone shall fill up a form where they write their impressions on each person. If impressions between two people are similar, then a match is made. The couple then gets to talk and make plans to go on a real date or something. The good thing about speed dating is you are able to meet more people in just one night.
Of course, the old-fashioned source of free dating service is from a friend who’d set you up on a blind date with someone. While these may be tragic at times, blind dates are also another way to meet new people and develop relationships with someone. I’ve known of some couples who found each other through a blind date. My point is, don’t dismiss the thought outright. Keep your options open.
Free dating services are an interesting alternative to traditional dating. While it can be a good start of something, it is important for you to take caution. Reserve the particulars when you feel that you can trust the other person. Otherwise, never disclose any details about yourself, your work, or where you reside. Lastly, if you want to build a lasting relationship, work on it.
You would be surprised to know that the present society is witnessing more numbers of divorces than marriages. Here follows the top ten results of divorce percentages by country:
1. Belarus – 68%
2. Russian Federation – 65%
3. Sweden – 64%
4. Latvia – 63%
5. Ukraine – 63%
6. Czech Republic – 61%
7. Belgium – 56%
8. Finland – 56%
9. Lithuania – 55%
10. United Kingdom – 53%
The above numbers suggest that people are not maintaining long lasting relationships. Statistics like these and the increased rate of divorce fuels the growing popularity of UK dating web sites; many adults, especially those recently divorced or out of a serious long-term relationship, are no longer familiar with how to meet people socially and turn to the internet as a convenient tool for re-emerging into the dating world. One of the leading UK dating web sites has conducted a survey of their member profiles. The results are very interesting:
• 53% have dated more than one person at the same time.
• 71% believe in love at first sight.
• 30% consider personality in choosing a mate; 14% consider sense of humor and 11% go by looks.
• 29% say unfaithfulness is the primary reason behind relationship break ups.
• 78% believe that his/her companion is not 100% honest with them.
• 25% believe that a casual dating partnership becomes a serious relationship when one says “I Love You.”
• 67% don’t trust their partners on the first date.
• 44% believe a 5 year gap should be maintained while choosing a mate.
• 69% are utilizing online dating web sites to find dates.
• Despite such a high divorce average in the UK, 44% of respondents want to marry again.
• 22% believe the work or office provides a great source for dates.
This is the dating scenario in the UK. The most encouraging fact for the UK dating web sites is that more than half of the singles are finding their partners online. Kisscafé (www.KissCafe.eu) has been providing dating services in the UK free of cost.
Kisscafé (www.KissaCafe.com) is one of the fastest growing social networking and dating websites in the World Wide Web. The best aspect of this dating service provider is that all the exclusive service features (which other popular networking sites provide as subscribed services) absolutely FREE. Currently Kisscafé (www.KissCafe.com) has 22 international websites and plans to launch even more sites in additional countries. Efficient Instant Messenger, multilingual capabilities and advanced profile search technology has made Kisscafé one of the leading online dating service providers on the Web. Kisscafé (www.KissCafe.com) member blogs are a great source of interesting posts related to the dating industry, including dating advice, personal stories and much more. For more details, you can log in to their site and compare their services with other dating sites.