Archive for April, 2010
Adult online dating sites are formed based on a simple concept – to create a site for adults to connect. Adult online dating services are available for those who are looking for intimate encounters, and enable people to meet others with similar interests and needs. Whether you are looking for a friend, lover, sex partner, intimate encounter, one night stand, group activities or just someone to chat with, adult online dating is the place to meet all types of people from across the globe.
Most of the well-known adult online dating services allow you to join for free and have limited use of their site. You can create a free profile, upload some pictures, browse other member profiles, and sometimes even view the details of your favorite members. But unless you whip out the ol’ credit card and upgrade your membership, your freedom and options are severely restricted. Generally with a free account, you can receive messages but will be prohibited from contacting any other members – and since the purpose of joining an adult online dating site is to initiate contact, these restrictions force most people to upgrade. There is, however, one loophole within this paid dating service that allows you to avoid member fees, and the secret lies in creating a truly award-winning profile and attracting the paying members to contact you!
A snappy, attention-grabbing headline will encourage people to have a closer look at your profile. Try to come up with a unique title or tagline to solicit attention from other members. Posing a question is often a good way to entice people to click through and view your full profile. Appeal to others’ curiosity, and don’t be afraid to be interesting! Be sure to include a lot of information about yourself to give the full picture of who you are and what you want. You will find many fields to enter such data: your bio, interests, favorite books, preferred movies, and so on. The more effort you put into your profile, the more opportunity you give people to meet you.
In order to use any paid adult online dating services without spending a cent, all you need to do is create an attention-getting profile that encourages people to respond. People who use this technique at many of the popular adult dating online sites have several hundred responses a week without ever upgrading to a paid account. Now you can save your hard-earned cash – and maybe even pay for dinner on your next big date.
“I don’t get it!…”
“I’ve a nice car. I’m accomplished. My A-List CV make the next guy look funky. I even wear the latest Armani! Why doesn’t she flip for me? Why am I always alone??”
How many times did you pound the dashboard of your Corvette bewailing this persistent question?
The avenue to Romance is littered with roadkill hearts and unrequited love.If you think you’re unique in your loneliness, think again. There is enough dashboard pounding out there to start a global orchestra of dire distress.
But don’t despair. Before you spin out of control, deploy the airbags fast. These strategic maneuvers should cruise you back on track:
1) Dress to Kill – all the time: No I don’t intend that you wear $5000 suits to the grocers or the Rolex to walk the dog. What I want you to do is is to dress decently each time you hit the streets. Dab on some cologne. Be neatly shaven. Gentlemen, women are everywhere. If you dress with flash only at the bar or the party, you’re missing out on 95% of eligible women. Some of the best relationships were forged during chance encounters at the bus stop.
2) Bedroom Eyes – When exploring new relationships with that sexy stranger, intensify the eye contact. Lock deep into her pupils. Let the rest of the world disappear even as a horde of supermodels troop by. You will naturally thrill her with the attention as she experiences the tendrils of growing attraction. Zenerx have a term for it, the male enhancement. Get your eyes even sexier by enlargening your pupils; Dr. Hess concluded that dilated pupils are far far more attractive to women. How does one get the pupils popping? Simply gaze at the most alluring parts of a woman’s face and fill your mind with loving caring thoughts. Your pupils naturally grow, endowing you with irresistible eyes.
3) Visual Caress – Get your eyes to do some facial travelling as you chat. Linger a bit on the nose, traipse across those lashes and rest upon the lips. Drink in her facial features as though you were admiring the Mona Lisa. She will delight in the attention!
4) Easter Eggs – Stumped at having nothing to say? Listen carefully for easter eggs as you talk. These are unusual words or phrases that she utters. Ask her to expound on it. Say “What’s the story behind that?” or “How do you feel about that?”. Women love to be probed for their opinions and their feelings.Gently bring out her emotions with sensitive open-ended questions.
5) Keep it Adrenaline Charged – Men talk facts: stock figures, bill payments, and boring engine specs. Women are different. They delight in FEELINGS TALK: how the new dress takes them to 7th heaven, how that special meal got them all giddy with ecstasy, how their shopping expedition drains their deepest problems away. Leverage this by steering away from facts talk. Pick out emotionally charged subjects and ask her how she especially relates to them. You’ll be her new confidant!
I know what you’re thinking. It’s all common sense! That’s true, but ask yourself this: how many of you actually practice this? Be honest.
Get out there and be the man women loves. Use your common sense!
The sooner you realize this sad but true fact, the sooner you can get on with finding Mr. Close-Enough-To-Perfect. Prince Charming, riding on a white stallion, lost his way or found Princess Charming and got married on his way to your castle. Get over it and get on with it. You ARE going to have to actively seek the man of your dreams and you won’t find him hiding under your bed. You already know that he isn’t among the men that you are acquainted with so, now what? Online dating is “what”.
It’s true that online dating, while in its infancy, was only made up of perverts, sexual predators, nerds and weirdoes but that is no longer true. It has become the main tool of the single person in every developed country in the world. Forty million people can’t all be wrong. Ask your girl friends if they have ever used online dating or are using it now. If they are honest with you, most of them have or are now members of at least one online dating site and maybe more than one. It really is the way to go to meet eligible men who want to meet you. It doesn’t matter what any of your numbers are…like age, height, weight or income either. Somewhere out there in the big wide world there is a man who will like you…..then love you….and think that you are beautiful and desirable. “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder” is true. What is considered beautiful in one part of the world is completely different from what is considered beautiful in another part of the world. It’s even different from one part of this country to another.
Find an online dating site that fits your needs. Write a great profile and post a flattering picture. Start contacting eligible men on the site. Mr. Close-enough-to-perfect could be a few mouse clicks away.